Here’s some of the support you receive as a Highrail Southern Eatery owner
- Corporate site training before opening – We help make sure you’re up to speed and ready to open your doors.
- Onsite training before and after opening – When you’re ready to open, we’ll be there with you to ensure everything is ready and to assist during your grand opening. After that, you’ll get ongoing training at your restaurant to get your staff acquainted with and focused on your brand goals.
- Marketing – We assist our owners with creating marketing campaigns to help spread the Highrail Southern Eatery word.
- Site selection and buildout – Highrail Southern Eatery helps you locate the ideal spot for your franchise, and we assist you in building it to our specifications.
- Guest-pleasing concoctions – Our food and drink menu comes to life in our “Scratch Kitchen,” resulting in guest-pleasing fare that makes us a destination American restaurant franchise.
- Ongoing Support – We don’t end our support when you open your doors; Highrail Southern Eatery is there to lend a hand when you need it.
When you join the Highrail Southern Eatery franchise family, you become part of a
community-minded team of passionate, dedicated professionals who value companionship and
quality cuisine. We’re with you every step of the way, and we do all we can to help you reach